Thursday, March 19, 2015
I'm so annoyed. I work at a small institution so everybody automatically knows your business. Because of this I feel if I go to my boss about a problem I'm having with a co-worker it'll just make things even worse. I want to be somewhere where people respect their co-workers. Honestly I don't know why that should even be a question. If you have to work with someone everyday their feelings, their time, their space, etc. should be considered as well. Unfortunately the world doesn't work that way, and there is always going to be at least one bad apple in the bunch, or so I've discovered upon hearing about some of the experiences my friends and family have had. Anyway, now I feel uncomfortable and even more resentful about my situation. I'm trying to stay positive though. I have my first conference scheduled for the beginning of next month, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm not presenting, but I feel this is an important step for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment